INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING UNDER REGULATION UE 2016/679
THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY IS ONE OF OUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVES
NOALYA s.r.l. ,Via Genova n 13, Ponsacco (Pisa), keep the protection of your privacy on-line.
this documents allow you to know our policy privacy about the management of your personal information when you access to the services on our website and you can agree the consent for the processing of your personal data.
During the normal activities, our website does not need, unless e-mail address, your personal information like your first and second name.
NOALYA s.r.l processes personal data meeting the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, purpose of processing limitation and conservation limitation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality
Under the article 13 and 14 of the UE regulation 2016/679 , NOALYA s.r.l – the processing controller , states what below about the processing of your personal data , collected in order to manage commercial relationship, pre-contractual and contractual information.
The processing of personal data are all the operations performed using automated or manual processes on personal information: your personal information are identified with your name ,e-mail address ,an our internal ID number and other data that can be necessary for the service you require.
Our processing manage the following data categories:
- Biographical data
- Details of the contract
- Professional data
- fiscal data
- Bank account ID
- Your payments, payables and receivables to our company
- Details about type and quantity of the items you have bought.
For further information about the use of cookie from noalya.com and third-party you can access to this page ___________________
OVERALL PROCESSING PURPOSES
Your personal information are collected in order to:
- Allow the navigation of this web-site ____________________
- Manage and activate inscriptions to the newsletter
- Allow the delivery of the services that you are requiring
- Respond to your requests for assistance or for information
Your personal information can be collected in order to:
- Performing direct marketing via e-mail and sending advertising ,this purpose is possible for us if you don’t oppose this specific processing at the first or the following e-mail communication you will receive
- Developing market research and statistics
- Inscription to our newsletter
These processing is your own choice and we can perform the marketing personal information treatment if you agree the explicit consent.
If you agree this consent you can withdraw it at any time sending an e-mail to ______________
Your personal information are collected in order to follow up your request which is the prevision of one of our service which you wish to take. Alternatively our processing will need your consent.
We need the delivery of your personal information when you ask for the activation of a service.
The processing of tour personal information
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be communicated only to internal and to third-party who are responsible for the cash receipts and payments and advise about law.
This information will not be shared with any other with the exception of Authorities required by law.
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE UE
Your personal information will not be sent outside the UE.
In case of needs to transfer your personal information outside UE we will ask you for a consent.
your personal information will be stored not longer than 10 years for the commercial data(required by Civil Code) and not longer than 2 years for marketing data(not compulsory).
At the end of the storage time, all the information will be deleted .
The controller is NOALYA s.r.l. ,Via Genova n 13, Ponsacco (Pisa).
The Legal representative of the controller is Alessio Tessieri : Email. email@example.com, Tel. 0587/734542,Via Genova 13, 56038 Ponsacco (PISA).
The processor and the IT administrator is Paolo Cantini :Email. firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel. 0587/734542.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHT
You always can exercise all the right of the data subject prescribed in the UE regulation Article 15 UE law 2016/679 .
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
(a) the purposes of the processing;
(b) the categories of personal data concerned;
(c) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
(d) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
(e) the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
(f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(g) where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
(h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
- The controller shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by the data subject, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.